Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Carey School of Business Classes: Easy or Difficult?

crs1909crs1909 Registered User Posts: 1,217 Senior Member
edited January 2008 in Arizona State University
So I'm considering transferring to ASU and I was wondering if someone who goes there and takes business classes could give me a rough estimate of how much time they spend during an average week doing homework/readings/studying. Also, how would you compare the business classes to the freshman and sophomore core requirement classes, like math, science, history, etc...

Right now I go to UTexas-Arlington and I've been able to easily coast by in every class by using pickaprof, but I know that once I transfer I'll be in a whole new ballpark. Basically, I just want to have an idea of what I'm getting myself into.
Post edited by crs1909 on

Replies to: Carey School of Business Classes: Easy or Difficult?

• BusinessGuyBusinessGuy Registered User Posts: 551 Member
    There isn't a definitive answer to this question, it all depends on how smart you are, how good your study skills are, and which teachers you get. As a general rule, if you're smart then you will have to work but if you avoid the hardest classes and hardest professors then you shouldn't have much of an issue (although you won't "coast"). If you are more average, then prepare to work.
This discussion has been closed.