Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

A little help

agrawallaagrawalla Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
Man i am an international I want to apply to Arizona state but i was wondering so they take your best composite score or latest cause in the January sat I got 1990 (760M,590R & 640W)
But in the December sat i got 2150(720cr,720w,&710m) COMPOSITE 2190.also I WAS wondering WONDERING whether the sun devil scholarship can be applied for the 2nd year of college in ASu.

Hoping for a prompt reply

thanks
Post edited by agrawalla on

Replies to: A little help

• t_Dxbt_Dxb Registered User Posts: 12 New Member
    Ive heard they do take ure best composite score Though i have no idea if the sun devil scholarship can be applied for in 2nd year. Where are u from by the way? India ? (ur username makes me feel that's where ur from ) And have u applied yet for fall 09?
  • agrawallaagrawalla Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
    i am from Pakistan actually but have like massive heritage from Agra. Man just finished sending all my documents and I hope its not too late for them to consider me for their scholarships.I hope to get into the Honors program so i keep my fingers crossed.
    Im sure u will ! I submitted my documents in December and got my acceptance in Feb.. !
    Im from india but i stay in dubai so if i'm really looking forward to ASU !
    dude if i might ask did u get any scholarships? and did u send a separate application for any of them.i hope to get like 5k scholarship then only i can afford to come.
    Im not a dude btw :P And they said they'd inform me about scholarships only on 2nd march which is today so il have to check for that.
    There are only 2 types of scholarships available for international students, one is the deans scholarship and the other is the sun devils scholarship. You dont need to send a separate application for any of these though.
    oops srry for the gender mistake anywayz I guess the scholarship deadlines are gone so I just have to do an on campus job.Have u gotten in anywhere else.I got into ohio wesleyan with 15k scholarship.
    No i havent heard from any of the other colleges yet. But my first choice was always arizona state since its interior design program is really well known + i have family there + the price is reasonable compared to other colleges.
    listen did u give the TOEFL because the asu ppl are like to me u havent been exempted from the exam because I havent done 2 years in usa high school eventhough i have a 700+ in the cr section
    Yea I did give the toefl! You need to write your toefl regardless of your SAT i think . I gave both.
This discussion has been closed.