Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Harvard Rowing Recruit

2»

Replies to: Harvard Rowing Recruit

• tallgirltallgirl Registered User Posts: 170 Junior Member
    Might I suggest that you email the Harvard coach AT Harvard with your letter of interest and stats -- this is a public message board that I do not think the Harvard coach checks for recruits. Start at Harvard University and go to Athletics and to men's crew to get the coach's name, his email address and to fill out the recruiting form.

Are you graduating this Spring? If so, you may be a litle late for Sept 2013 recruitment but it is still definitely worth a try -- have you put an application in to Harvard Admissions? If you are a junior and graduating in Spring 2014, your timing is excellent to start the recruiting process now. Good luck!
  • rowingisfunrowingisfun Registered User Posts: 18 New Member
    Yeah I am now in contact with Harvard. I have also grown and am now 6' 4". I have maintained very good academics and expect an SAT score at least 2300+ (I got a very high PSAT score in the high 220s). Hopefully it all work out.
2»
This discussion has been closed.