I have a son who is a Junior at prestigious prep school and will be the captain of his football team next year.
He has taken the SAT twice and did worse on his second attempt:
- first attempt: Reading 660, Math 680, Writing 610
- second attemp: Reading 610, Math 650, Writing 560
He is intestested in attending a NESCAC school and I would like some guidance as to what he should do next.
1. Should he take the SAT again and hope to better his first attempt?
2. Should he take the ACT test? (I heard somewhere that this test is easier to reach the schools thresholds)
3. Should he take both tests?
thank you for any help you can give
Post edited by Marshack on