Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

7'0 basketball player looking for a transfer school

NevremeNevreme Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
Hello.

My name is Dimitrije Gudovski and i am an international college basketball player. I am looking for new school to continue playing. I am not sure if im posting on the right place but i figure out it is worth giving it a shot. I am looking for NCAA D2/NAIA school who can provide an athletic scholarship for me. Here are some more info about me:
- Im 7'0 tall, 215lbs
- I got one year of eligibility left. I will be a senior next year
- Im internatinlal player from Serbia
- I got A.S degree from a Junior College
-My cumulative GPA is 3.1+. Last year i was 3.7
- I am looking to study Math, Physics or Engineering

If anyone know a basketball coach who is interested my phone number is 618-541-0687. My email is gudovskid****

Best Regards

Replies to: 7'0 basketball player looking for a transfer school

• takeitallintakeitallin Registered User Posts: 3,378 Senior Member
    I don't know of any basketball programs for you, but I would advise you to never post such personal information on this site (or any site). It would be better to ask people to PM you if they have any info. I would not post a name and phone number in the future. One thing you could do is go to the College Search Function on this website, and enter your criteria for schools (basketball, desired division, location, major, etc. It will generate a list of all schools that meet your requirements. You can then go to the websites for each school, fill our the athletic recruit form and send it to the coaches. You should then follow-up with an e-mail to each coach along with a video of you playing if at all possible. I don't know what kind of demand there is for someone with only 1 year of eligibility left, but if you are a good player I would guess you would get some interest based on your height. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.