right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We've updated the Topics page of our website to better organize and share our expert content. Read more about it here.

Football recruiting showcases in Virginia/North Carolina

HPTD12HPTD12 85 replies4 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
My son is a rising junior and we just took a vacation to VA/NC and looked at several schools. We live in the Northeast so it would be difficult for us to go to the region for more than one recruiting camp next summer. Does anyone know of a football recruiting showcase in VA/NC that would attract football recruiters from schools such as Duke, UVA, Richmond, William & Mary, Elon, Wake Forest, JMU, Davidson, and others?
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Football recruiting showcases in Virginia/North Carolina

• Ohiodad51Ohiodad51 2459 replies41 threadsForum Champion Athletic Recruits Forum Champion
    I don't know of any, but I would check the web to see how close the Rivals series gets to your chosen region. You need to have a coach sponsor you for Rivals (at least you did when my son went) and I do not know if you can compete out of your region. But it may be an option.
    Another thing to think about is that you list a pretty big spread - a couple power 5 schools, some FCS big wigs and some lower end FCS schools. Don't know if there is a place where Duke and Davidson are both recruiting tbh.
    · Reply · Share
  • HPTD12HPTD12 85 replies4 threadsRegistered User Junior Member
    thanks @Ohiodad51 for the info on Rivals. Is the sponsoring coach a high school or college coach?
    · Reply · Share
  • Ohiodad51Ohiodad51 2459 replies41 threadsForum Champion Athletic Recruits Forum Champion
    High school. I don’t think it is that involved, tbh.
    · Reply · Share