right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Housing deposit

kgracey17kgracey17 32 replies12 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 44 Junior Member
Ok so I put my housing deposit down yesterday (dec 8). From what I can tell I'm right in between when housing opens and when the waitlist starts. I requested 1. quad 2. village 3. hill in that order, but I really really don't want to end up in the hill. I have had a friend stay there in years prior and she said it was really nasty. If I change my third choice to South Donahue (which I assume will be full by now) , will it be more likely that I am put in either the quad or the village?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Housing deposit

• kgracey17kgracey17 32 replies12 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 44 Junior Member
    Also, I originally put down that I was not interested in all female housing. If I change my mind, can I still select a dorm with all female housing on the day we choose a room space? I tried to change my preference for that but there is no way to do it. It only lets you change the roommate preference and the general dorm freelance.
    · Reply · Share
  • threeofthreethreeofthree 1027 replies37 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,064 Senior Member
    My son LOVED the Quad honor dorms much better than his friends liked their village apartment style dorms - its just a different atomosphere of being on campus in the middle of everrything...hope you get your first choice!
    · Reply · Share