right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
College Confidential stands united with African American students and their families against racial injustice and in pursuit of higher education and equality in America.
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Zai Dawodu overcame a low GPA to get into top schools like Northwestern or NYU. She'll be attending Northwestern to study Computer Science. ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our June Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Honors College

collegekid1455collegekid1455 20 replies6 threads Junior Member
Does anyone know how many students are in the Honors College program? And is it easy to find a clique while in it?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Honors College

• HandLMumHandLMum 34 replies0 threads Junior Member
    My daughter is a sophomore in the Honors College and loves it. I don’t know numbers - will ask if she knows - but can tell you that kids definitely seem to find their friend groups there! She rooms/hangs out with a very eclectic group of about 15 who all met in the honors dorm freshman year. I think living in one of the Honors dorms and/or participating in the Honors Week of Service prior to school starting are key. She was OOS and knew almost no one at Auburn, but the combination of the Week of Service and the friends she made in the Honors dorm have given her a great group. The Honors College does have social activities and a spring formal, too, as well as an Honors Congress and other ways you can become involved.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity