right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Class of 2024 Auburn Acceptance?

newhampshirefunnewhampshirefun 1 replies1 threads New Member
edited March 20 in Auburn University
Hi so I applied to Auburn October 28th and havent heard anything yet. Has anyone got accepted since then?
edited March 20
116 replies
Post edited by CCadmin_Devan on
Tagged:
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Class of 2024 Auburn Acceptance?

• Morgan7Morgan7 5 replies0 threads New Member
    According to their website only the people who applied by September 1st were notified early
    · Reply · Share
  • topgornotpgtopgornotpg 2 replies0 threads New Member
    My son applied at the end of October as well. No word. I thought they were notifying people on a weekly basis.
    · Reply · Share
  • Geez LouiseGeez Louise 4 replies0 threads New Member
    My daughter applied 9/16. She wasn't in any hurry to apply due to the Nov. 1 deadline. Sure wish she'd known that there would be an Oct. round of admissions for those applying by Sept 1. AU really needs to decide how they will do the whole admissions thing and STICK WITH THE PLAN.
    Anyway, she still has Complete Ready for Review as her application status. Not sure about the "by Dec. 1" on the website for next round of decisions.?. Does that mean they will possibly notify BEFORE Dec. 1, or ON Dec. 1?
    My son is a current AU junior, and he was notified of acceptance before Oct. in the year he applied. We are growing impatient with these changes and all the waiting this year.
    · Reply · Share
  • HHuntforCollegeHHuntforCollege 60 replies5 threads Junior Member
    My DD didn't apply until Oct. 25th, so bummed she waited, but when they said everyone who applied by Nov. 1st would find out Dec. 1st, she decided why hurry? Here's my thoughts, Dec. 1st is a Sunday, and at the end of Thanksgiving break, so who is going to be working that week? maybe we'll find out on the 22nd before everyone goes on break? this is just my personal reasoning, I have no insight on the matter. We are planning on being on campus the 22nd & 23rd, so I will try and find out more info.
    · Reply · Share
  • jse1820jse1820 52 replies0 threads Junior Member
    edited November 2019
    Geez Louise, I hear you! It has been so different from when my son applied two years ago. We went in the spring for a tour and nothing was mentioned about the changes. I'm a little concerned too because what's on the website about scholarship levels is different than the link that is posted above.
    edited November 2019
    · Reply · Share
  • newhampshirefunnewhampshirefun 1 replies1 threads New Member
    On my application today it no longer says "complete ready for review" it's just blank is this good or bad? Does anyone know?
    · Reply · Share
  • and2018and2018 101 replies2 threads Junior Member
    @newhampshirefun mine said complete ready for review this morning and this afternoon it is blank as well. I applied in August but my file wasn't complete until Sept. 5th with my transcripts. I guess that is why I wasn't notified in the first round.
    · Reply · Share
  • CARRIEGOCARRIEGO 25 replies0 threads Junior Member
    Same for my son!!! Was saying "complete ready for review" and now it is blank....It also says "current program" Bachelor of Science. I cant remember what it said last time I checked, but I am hopeful that since the Ready for Review is missing, its a positive??? Does anyone know how they inform of decision? Email? Snail mail?
    · Reply · Share
  • kimster513kimster513 7 replies0 threads New Member
    My son’s “Application Status: Complete Ready to Review” is now gone. I saw some posts that others have seen changes in their portal today. Does anyone know if this means decisions are likely to be released soon? We’re on pins and needles over here!! The first round was sent via email and it was on a Wednesday!
    · Reply · Share
  • PsyingPsying 4 replies0 threads New Member
    My son's in now blank as well. The "Complete ready for review " is gone and it also now says "program bachelor of science" and admission type: freshman, but no idea if that even means anything
    · Reply · Share
  • a_masters16a_masters16 76 replies8 threads Junior Member
    This happened a few weeks ago. The "complete ready for review" disappeared and the first round of notifications went out the next day. Hoping to see something tomorrow.
    · Reply · Share
  • hoosiergal19hoosiergal19 2 replies3 threads New Member
    I also applied to Auburn the last week of October. I haven't got an email or anything but when I log in the "complete ready to review disappeared" and now says "current program." Does that mean I'm accepted?
    · Reply · Share
  • anet01anet01 4 replies0 threads New Member
    Does anyone know if the complete ready to review disappeared and no current program is listed, what that means?
    · Reply · Share
  • Morgan7Morgan7 5 replies0 threads New Member
    Has anyone received an official “ accepted” “ deferred” or “ denied” on their portal? It seems as if a lot of people’s has changed, like mine has, but mine does not say ‘decision made- .......’ like an admissions advisor had told me it would...
    · Reply · Share
    No, and nothing listed next to current program. Does anyone have anything listed next to current program?
    · Reply · Share
  • ew6402ew6402 5 replies0 threads New Member
    I don't have anything listed next to current program.
    · Reply · Share
  • southerntide1southerntide1 9 replies2 threads New Member
    edited November 2019
    For the record I think ‘current program’ is a heading (just like ‘application data’ is a few lines above it?!?) So I dont think anything would be listed on that line. But below that it says “Program-undergraduate” now- so...fingers crossed!
    edited November 2019
    · Reply · Share
    @southerntide1 That makes sense. Thanks!
    · Reply · Share
  • doglover2500doglover2500 1 replies0 threads New Member
    Mine has changed as well. Do you think theres a chance it will come out tomorrow? Last year when it changed from "complete ready for review" decisions came out the next day so im wondering if the same thing will happen
    · Reply · Share