right arrow
PARENTS4PARENTS is a new initiative aimed at highlighting the vast expertise of our parents community while helping other parents better navigate the college admissions process. aggies1989 is a UC alumnus and parent of two UC college kids. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: fintech3753 is a current student at the Wharton School. Majoring in finance, he is hoping to pursue a career at the intersection of finance and technology. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Where is the "New Thread" Button?

Atlanta68Atlanta68 1401 replies261 threads Senior Member
I have posted many times in the past, started many threads too, but now, I no longer see the new thread button. Does anyone know what is going on? How I can access that button? Thanks.
5 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Where is the "New Thread" Button?

• TomSrOfBostonTomSrOfBoston 15908 replies1063 threads Senior Member
    edited May 14
    I believe it is now called "New Discussion"
    edited May 14
    · Reply · Share
  • momofsenior1momofsenior1 10481 replies124 threads Senior Member
    The button appears to me as "ask your question now"
    · Reply · Share
  • TomSrOfBostonTomSrOfBoston 15908 replies1063 threads Senior Member
    Another improvement just to confuse us.
    · Reply · Share
  • CADREAMINCADREAMIN 6236 replies117 threads Senior Member
    LOL! Been on here forever it seems and I just went through the same madness....I would have never thought to hit the "ask your question now" button to start a new thread.

So after looking for a long while, and hitting everything on the page I could, then thinking, "Have I been banned from starting a new thread?" I finally searched "new thread" and found you kind folks. Thank you @Atlanta68, @TomSrOfBoston and @momofsenior1. :)
    · Reply · Share
  • Mary13Mary13 4245 replies89 threads Senior Member
    Just want to add my thanks. I looked for ages and was ready to give up! "Ask your question now" didn't apply, so it never occurred to me to click that button. Once I did, I still had to scroll through a thousand categories to find the Parent Cafe. I feel like there must be an easier way.
    · Reply · Share