right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Join us for a LIVE webinar Friday, April 3 at 3pm ET to hear from admission officers on how COVID-19 is impacting admissions at schools. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
College of Charleston, Cooper, Davidson, and Reed are rumored to release decisions tomorrow (4/1). Share your outcome!
Tulane is rumored to release decisions today (3/31). Share your outcome!
As schools continue to announce their decisions, we put together the Class of 2024 RD Discussions Directory. Connect with fellow applicants NOW!

Babson Transfer Fall 2020 Thread

LadyDelynLadyDelyn 6 replies2 threads New Member
Hey! Was looking for a Fall Transfer thread, couldn't find one, so I made one. There's only like 50 spots open, so idk how popular this is going to be.

White female from Portland, OR
Major: Strategic and/or Operations Management
Currently at a Community College (was a hs dual credit, but stayed to get an AA after graduation)
HS GPA: 3.7UW, 3.87 W
SAT: 1230 (its the worst, but I only took it once and that was a while ago)
College GPA: 3.7
Credits: 59
Not applying for Need-Based aid.
ECs: Founded and operated a successful online company. Hit 18k a month before I sold it to make time for my education. Also, amatuer figure skater and gymnastics coach.
Rec: A few, but my favorite was from my mentor/friend I made while creating my company. He interviewed me a few times for his youtube channel, and the letter was pretty convincing.
Essay: Wrote about how Babson has been my ideal school for a long time, and how I'd fit in among the business-centric culture. Also wrote the supplemental essay one how my figure skating careers has taught me persistence and discipline.

I know I don't have a great chance, but I'm also visiting Babson this spring for a tour and interview. Sent in my application on 2/18. Babson is my dream school, so I'm still fighting.

Welcome to the Babson Fall 2020 Transfer thread!

0 replies
· Reply · Share