Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Decisions?

NewYorkSonNewYorkSon Registered User Posts: 430 Member
Any idea when decisions will be coming out?

Replies to: Decisions?

• AsstToTheMTAsstToTheMT Registered User Posts: 323 Member
    I believe around March 20th (or perhaps they are mailed on the 20th, so could arrive a few days later). Snail mail is the only way they notify.
  • bostongirl2018bostongirl2018 Registered User Posts: 11 New Member
    edited February 2014
    I forgot to write notes at my audition date. I do think they told us mid to late March, but I'm not sure. Was March 20th the date given at your date AsstToTheMT?
    EDIT: I just read on a pdf FAQ on their website that Conservatory of Music applicants will be notified by March 20. Thanks AsstToTheMT!
  • NewYorkSonNewYorkSon Registered User Posts: 430 Member
    Son is on wait list so just trying to see how quickly there may be people turning it down if any. Holding out hope
  • futbrodmomfutbrodmom Registered User Posts: 30 Junior Member
    Just curious,NewYorkSon, how did your son get notified he was on wait list? D auditioned in January and so far haven't heard anything yet...
    He auditioned in November and got a letter in mail on December 15.
  • elizbsternelizbstern Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    Daughter auditioned 2/15 and just got her acceptance in the mail today!
    Congrats!!!!
    Heard another batch of acceptances went out for all those waiting. Praying there will be room for my son!!!
  • FlaMTDFlaMTD Registered User Posts: 35 Junior Member
    congrats, eliabstern! where do you guys live? (geography mailing delivery check)
    I know one lives in Ohio who was notified today. Maybe tomorrow for the out of state ones!!
  • futbrodmomfutbrodmom Registered User Posts: 30 Junior Member
    Congrats to NewYorkSon and elizbstern! Hoping my d will be joining you:)
    We are wait listed from the November audition but may you are seeing in the future for us LOL. Hope you d hears soon
  • FlaMTDFlaMTD Registered User Posts: 35 Junior Member
    We were at the BW 1/17 audition and got a very different impression. We understood that there were a few acceptances from those who auditioned before 12/15/13 (Nov. 16 and 17 audition dates); these notices were given in late December. The remainder - Jan and Feb audition date results would go out around March 20th. Doubt there were 18 admitted from the 2 November dates. But, of course, anything can happen...
  • elizbsternelizbstern Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    We live in Ohio very near the school! I wish the admissions decisions all came out at the same time, like for regular applications. I guess it's all about the drama--waiting for phone calls, being scared to check your computer, not just on D-day, but an time for months on end. Good luck to all who are waiting.
  • preklbtpreklbt Registered User Posts: 136 Junior Member
    Does anyone know if what's coming from BW right now is just acceptances? Was it a big/small envelope? Just wondering what to anticipate if we see that in our mail over the next few days! I know, crazy, but I can't help myself!
This discussion has been closed.