Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

MT Class of '08 Auditions

BWMT09BWMT09 Registered User Posts: 238 Junior Member
edited November 2007 in Baldwin-Wallace College MT
Just getting this thread started for all of you...

This years audition dates

October 27, 2007
January 19, 2008
Janaury 26, 2008
February 9, 2008
February 23, 2008
Post edited by BWMT09 on

Replies to: MT Class of '08 Auditions

• mtsmommtsmom Registered User Posts: 77 Junior Member
    Thanks for the info. Also, in addition, B-W is having a Music Theatre Workshop on Oct. 26, which is he day before the first audition. You can register on their website. Looks like the time has come for the Class of 2008 to get ready for all the fun!!!
  • DisneyDirectorDisneyDirector Registered User Posts: 139 Junior Member
    do freshmen have performance opportunities?
  • BWMT09BWMT09 Registered User Posts: 238 Junior Member
    Yes, they are allowed to audition for everything and typically do get cast in things
  • jacksdadjacksdad Registered User Posts: 165 Junior Member
    Has anyone heard how long the audition day will last. We are trying to book a flight out that night.
  • nydancemomnydancemom Registered User Posts: 477 Member
    Our daughter applied last year and it was a very full, long, yet enjoyable day. The kids had the dance audition last, as a whole group, and did not finish until about 5:30.
  • AlfieismAlfieism Registered User Posts: 111 Junior Member
    I know BW isn't at the Unifieds, but do they make a visit to Chicago at all?
    unfortunatly no. hopefully in the future BW will participate in unifieds
  • AZKMomAZKMom Registered User Posts: 362 Junior Member
    I thought I read that BW was in Chicago Feb. 24. I have it in my BW notes along with the on campus audition dates already given.
    yes that is on the audition page. Although I'm almost certain that it's not for Music Theatre. You'd have to contact conservatory admissions on that one
  • caseyh3caseyh3 Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    does anyone know when they are auditioning yet? i am going to be there on the 19th of january...anyone else? i am SO excited to audition!!
    i cant wait to visit the school...i have a friend that is a freshman in the MT program now and LOVES it so i cannot wait to see what the program is like! i am sure i will love it!
  • natenate - Posts: 129 Junior Member
    Would February 23 be a bad audition day since it's the last one? I mean do they normally have the MT class picked out before then?
  • soozievtsoozievt Registered User, ! Posts: 31,495 Senior Member
    No school bothers to hold auditions if their class is already picked out. Rather, they consider applicants from all audition dates equally. In fact, speaking from personal experience, my own child was accepted to some well known BFA programs on their last audition day of the season.
This discussion has been closed.