Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Short answers!

indiegal076indiegal076 Registered User Posts: 334 Junior Member
edited January 2005 in Barnard College
how long were ur supplements???? I am really scared mine are too long :(
Post edited by indiegal076 on

Replies to: Short answers!

• catnamedzanecatnamedzane Registered User Posts: 61 Junior Member
    How much did you write? You really only have those 4 or 5 lines on the Supplement sheet for each question . . .
  • indiegal076indiegal076 Registered User Posts: 334 Junior Member
    i wrote on a separate piece of paper because yea i wrote a lot.. the first one was like 300 words and the second one was like 200, the rest were like a paragraph.
  • indiegal076indiegal076 Registered User Posts: 334 Junior Member
    i wrote on a separate piece of paper because yea i wrote a lot.. the first one was like 300 words and the second one was like 200, the rest were like a paragraph.
  • leftyleftistleftyleftist - Posts: 119 Junior Member
    I wrote fairly substantial paragraphs for each question. I'm guessing it's okay since they said on the application that we could use separate sheets of paper if necessary.
  • sexydesisexydesi Registered User Posts: 1,992 Senior Member
    They are soo confusing..its liek if they give u the option to write on another piece of paper then do they want long answers or do they want short answers?..this is not just barnard but all the schools..
  • justherejusthere Registered User Posts: 97 Junior Member
    mine was around 100 words per answer, though I think I covered everything I wanted in my answers and that's what is really important.
  • silver_wavezsilver_wavez Registered User Posts: 2,722 Senior Member
    well you've seen my answers indiegal tee hee.
    my 1st q was really long.. like 3 paragarphs.. i think around 320 words.

the rest were about 150 words....

i attached 2 pages to the barnard supp. and on the actual supp i just wrote pls see attached
This discussion has been closed.