Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

info packet?

clairethebearclairethebear Registered User Posts: 28 New Member
edited June 2006 in Bates College
hey has anyone gotten an info packet with housing choices, etc, in the mail yet? I haven't gotten anything yet...but then again my accepted letter also came about 15 days (no joke) after everyone else got theirs. Does anyone else in California have this problem?
Post edited by clairethebear on

Replies to: info packet?

• y0bby0bb Registered User Posts: 20 New Member
    Woah, I'm intel and I got my acceptance letter at a reasonable date. Did you call them up to ask about it? The letter I got that acknowledged my payment of $300 said that the package would be mailed at the end of May.
  • becchalkbecchalk Registered User Posts: 253 Junior Member
    Yeah, I haven't gotten anything except the bumper sticker and letter with the receipt of my payment...
  • Neal376Neal376 Registered User Posts: 82 Junior Member
    got the info packet today...big
    Are you domestic or international? I can't wait till I get my packet so I can finally make my parents stop nagging.
  • ilikenoodlesilikenoodles Registered User Posts: 168 Junior Member
    Got it today too. Or at least I got a little slip from the USPS saying I missed a delivery. Close.
    domestic, nyc. came in a usps package
  • RamonaRamona Registered User Posts: 31 Junior Member
    I can't wait...but it will probably take a week more or so until it reaches me; an intl obviously. Is it worth our expectations?
  • clairethebearclairethebear Registered User Posts: 28 New Member
    yay i got mine :)
    Rawr. I'm sitting at home on a Monday (still on exam break) with baited breath, waiting for it to arrive. Does that make me pathetic?
  • ohohjanedoeohohjanedoe Registered User Posts: 26 New Member
    I'm doing the same on the other side of Hong Kong, y0bb, so no worries (unless we're both.... yeah). I wish it would come so that my parents would stop obsessively bothering me about their need for Bates dates so that they can book flights now (else there aren't any available come August!!).
  • kate414kate414 Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
    yay! i got my packet! but with it came so many decisions! housing? aesop trips? classes? first year seminars? so much to ponder!
    Oh good, so I'm not the only one with parents who thinks that way. Then again they have to work so I'm flying over on my own...You know what, ohohjanedoe? Let's make a deal. The minute you get your package you PM me okay? *puts on fidget-y persona*
  • ohohjanedoeohohjanedoe Registered User Posts: 26 New Member
    Will do, y0bb : ) (twitches back, only marginally neurotically)
    do you know what they want us to do with this info packet?

they want our decision about

housing
    AESOP

what else? they dont expect us to choose classes now do they!?!?
  • becchalkbecchalk Registered User Posts: 253 Junior Member
    I thought housing stuff was online, starting June 1, on the Garnet gateway thing?

What's everyone gonna/wanna do for AESOP?
This discussion has been closed.