right arrow
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: ski_racer, a high-achiever in high school, was rejected by some of the elite schools she applied to. This rejection was the best thing that happened to her as she got to choose her own path. Learn how she fell in love with her safety school, ASK HER ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our August Checklist for HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

What shutting down one campus looked like

Sue22Sue22 6928 replies121 threads Super Moderator
The last week at Bates College in words and pictures.
"Until We Meet Again"

https://picturestories.bates.edu/5ebf7aeebb68a6111aacbf397ec479a5
2 replies
Tagged:
· Reply · Share

Replies to: What shutting down one campus looked like

• LindagafLindagaf 10990 replies592 threads Super Moderator
    I saw some familiar faces, which makes me happy. But I also know how sad my daughter felt about leaving. Bittersweet.
    · Reply · Share
  • Sue22Sue22 6928 replies121 threads Super Moderator
    I know the college is planning to have a virtual graduation in May and an in-person celebration for grads when this is all over but I feel for all those seniors who are missing Short Term. @Lindagaf, I hope your daughter is staying in touch remotely with her classmates. Some day they'll all be telling their kids about being in the "Coronavirus class."
    · Reply · Share