I visited the Baylor campus and thought it was absolutely beautiful. I applied and was accepted for the upcoming freshman class of 2012-13. I really loved the school, but I've been doing research and the student reviews I've read really aren't the greatest so I have a couple of questions...
1. Is it true that the dorms (specially penland) are filthy and there are rats running around???
2. Is it true that all of the other facilities are also not well cleaned?
3. Is it true that Baylor has a very high population of homosexual guys?
4. Is there ANYTHING to do in Waco?
5. Is greek life prevalent?
6. How is a Baylor degree perceived in Texas? How about outside of Texas?
7. Is it hard to get a good internship while at Baylor?
8. What is the overall quality of the Professors? How accessible are they? (Particularly for international studies or business)