right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Lily Wuerth will be live on our Instagram page today at 3pm ET to talk about how she used extracurriculars to get into Georgia Tech. ASK HER ANYTHING!
GUEST STUDENT OF THE WEEK: Rohan is a freshman at Dartmouth (and loves it) having gotten in ED for the Class of 2023. He's here to debunk myths regarding admissions and student life at his school. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Make sure to check out our May Checklists for HS Juniors and HS Seniors. Consult these quick resources to get you started on the process this month.
As we work to adjust to the current reality, make sure to check out these dedicated COVID-19 resources: our directory of virtual campus tours, our directory of extended deadlines, as well as the list of schools going test optional this fall.

Baylor 2020-2021 Revised Financial Aid

tlkuh23tlkuh23 0 replies1 threads New Member
Was admitted into Baylor for CS earlier this year. My original award package brought the cost of attendance down to $27K a year before loans and federal work study. They have just sent me a revised award package that takes away over $2000 of need based aid (per semester), increasingly my yearly costs to just about $33k. This has me really disappointed, and I feel a school should not be allowed to take money from you. I have not received any private scholarships, or at least not that I’m aware of. Has this happened to anyone before? Can I reclaim my original award package?
1 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Baylor 2020-2021 Revised Financial Aid

• junebug20junebug20 186 replies0 threads Junior Member
    tlkuh23 wrote: »
    Was admitted into Baylor for CS earlier this year. My original award package brought the cost of attendance down to $27K a year before loans and federal work study. They have just sent me a revised award package that takes away over $2000 of need based aid (per semester), increasingly my yearly costs to just about $33k. This has me really disappointed, and I feel a school should not be allowed to take money from you. I have not received any private scholarships, or at least not that I’m aware of. Has this happened to anyone before? Can I reclaim my original award package?

You can appeal the package. A loss of job, A big loss in investment funding for college.
    · Reply · Share