Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Nursing at Baylor

BUbearsBUbears Registered User Posts: 42 Junior Member
edited November 2009 in Baylor University
Has anyone on this board ever had or known anyone who had pre-nursing as a major at Baylor? I was hoping someone could tell me everything they know about the Baylor nursing program. How many of the students that took the pre-reqs to get into the Baylor nursing school at Baylor in waco actually get accepted to the nursing school in Dallas? Do most of the students? Is it very hard to get in? I have looked online constantly, and I can't find too much information about the major. I was hoping someone that went through it or is going through it could help me decide whether or not this is something I would like to pursue.

If you have any suggestions or help, feel free to contact me on this board or any other way.

Thank you so much.
Post edited by BUbears on

Replies to: Nursing at Baylor

• BookAddictBookAddict Registered User Posts: 669 Member
    I don't know any of the answers to any of this off hand, but I do know a couple of students who were/are pre-nursing. If you'd like, I can see if they'd be willing to let me give you their e-mail address so you can contact them!
This discussion has been closed.