Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Please take a moment to read our updated TOS, Privacy Policy, and Forum Rules.

Please Give Me My Chances

collegeman167collegeman167 Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
Looking at Bentley as more of a stretch school, but have always wanted to go there for bussiness. Would love to know my chances of getting accepted.
I am a white male who grew in a good area and go to a private catholic high school. Take mid level hardness classes with a GPA OF 3.6 and have a SAT score of 1230. For extra curricular I was a part of a video club that help produce videos for the school during sophomore year. Started an online business freshmen through junior year and have done a lot of community service through the last three years in high school. During senior year next year I will be joining the football team and a possible bussiness club. Would be great to see what my possible chances are of getting in. Thank you all.

Replies to: Please Give Me My Chances

• jeffc14jeffc14 Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
    I would say a high chance you'd get accepted, I had just below a 3.5 Gpa and 1100 SAT. My extracurricular which included some clubs, a full time job, and my experiences in life is what got me in. What really captured Bentley's mind was my essay, I wrote about something that affected me for years, which they sent me an email to interview for the STEP program, and now here I am going to my dream school.