Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Sign Up For Free

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

  • Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Financial Aid

SUNDAE101SUNDAE101 Registered User Posts: 57 Junior Member
Hey guys,
Quick question.. How does Bentley University want us to send our parent's tax return and w2 stuff?
Apparently, they don't use idocs....


Replies to: Financial Aid

  • StuffedquahogStuffedquahog Registered User Posts: 43 Junior Member
    You should mail it in. I also recommend paying the extra at the Post Office to track it.
  • StuffedquahogStuffedquahog Registered User Posts: 43 Junior Member
    edited January 27
    Plus you should always feel comfortable to call the university's Office of Financial Assistance to ask questions like this. Don't be shy. They are there to help. When it comes to financial aid at any college you should always make sure you get all required paperwork in well before their deadline.
  • greatmom23greatmom23 Registered User Posts: 20 Junior Member
    I have a current student at Bent. They state their preferred method is via fax
Sign In or Register to comment.