Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Chance me! Bentley University

bentley2023bentley2023 Registered User Posts: 15 Junior Member
Female, from MA, Private High School

Intended Major: Finance
GPA: 4.15 weighted
SAT: 1430 (740 math, 690 reading)
Classes: Took 2 APs last year (scored 4s on both), taking 3 APs this year, all other classes are honors

EC:
-Varsity Cross Country (four years)
-Cross country captain senior year
-Varsity Track and Field (four years)
-NHS
-lots of service hours at various organizations
-work experience at 2 different jobs

Thank you!

Replies to: Chance me! Bentley University

• jcd716jcd716 Registered User Posts: 96 Junior Member
    It’s hard to truly predict especially since Bentley is getting more and more competitive. I think you have a good shot. My son was accepted last year with a 3.7 uw and 32 ACT. He had 6 AP’s total and several honors classes. Good amount of extra curriculars but nothing outrageous. Good luck!
  • bentley2023bentley2023 Registered User Posts: 15 Junior Member
    Thank you, I appreciate your input, it’s my top school. Did he end up attending?
  • jcd716jcd716 Registered User Posts: 96 Junior Member
    edited October 9
    No he did not but it was a very hard choice for him. He is at Fairfield Univ. He wanted a school a little closer and they gave him more money. Good luck!
  • Jesse4564Jesse4564 Registered User Posts: 31 Junior Member
    I would be very surprised if you didn't get in. My oldest son got in (but had to start second semester) with a 3.5UW GPA, 1280 SAT and only 2 AP classes. Honestly, I would expect you will see some good merit money at schools less prestigious than Bentley if that interests you. Good Luck!
  • DRfollowerDRfollower Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    edited October 27
    My guess is you get in with$$$. They want female students, and you a qualified applicant!
    Thanks for your input!
  • MKR2365MKR2365 Registered User Posts: 16 Junior Member
    Hi, current Bentley Freshman here! I had similar stats and was accepted with money. You should also consider applying for the Women's Leadership Program.
    I have applied to the Women’s leadership program and I’m hoping for some good merit!