Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Chance me?

swimmerDswimmerD Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
Hi, BU is one of the top schools that I consider to have realistic chances for. These are my stats:

UW GPA: 3.7(13 APs)
SAT:2140
ACT:32

ECs: Club and Varsity Swimming State qualifier, 3rd Degree Black Belt Taekwondo(Assistant Instructor), 4 Different National Honors Societies, Student Government, High School Wind Ensemble(Principal Player and leader), All State Band Member for 2 years, Selected for State's Governor's Honors Program, Assistant Korean School Teacher(Volunteer- 3hrs a week since Junior year), Music tutor (Volunteer and Paid), Translator and helper for my dad's business, International night committee

Awards: Korean Community Award for Excellence in Academics and Sports, AP Scholar, School Academic, Athletic, and Band Letters, I have a couple more but cannot think of them off the top of my head.

Male
Asian
Income: 200K+

I think all my stats are within range of the typical accepted person. I think My extracurriculars are pretty good and I am positive that my essay and recommendations are all pretty good. Based off of the information here, how good are my chances?

Replies to: Chance me?

This discussion has been closed.