right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04

What are my chance of getting in to Boston University ED?

CC AdminCC Admin 29516 replies2985 threadsAdministrator Senior Member
This discussion was created from comments split from: ED at Boston University College of General Studies.
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: What are my chance of getting in to Boston University ED?

• dst123100dst123100 1 replies1 threads New Member
    SAT: didn't take it
    ACT: 30
    Unweighted GPA (out of 4.0): 3.69
    Rank (percentile if rank is unavailable): Top 20%
    AP (place score in parenthesis): Not sending AP scores
    Senior Year Course Load: AP Biology, AP Macroeconomics, AP Government, AP Computer Science A, Anatomy, Statistics, English 12, Model United Nations

Extracurriculars: JV Tennis for 1 year, Varsity Tennis for 2 years, secretary of National Honors Society, president of my own club where we make loans to businesses all around the world through a website called Kiva, member of mathletes, member of the International Youth Neuroscience Association, part of leadership in Model United Nations, taking EMT and will be state certified at end of the year

Work Experience: Intern in a family practice office for a few months

Volunteer/Community service: Advanced volunteer at the JF Shea Therapeutic Riding Center for 4 years & have 300+ hours

Essays: Have been told that they are strong but still a work in progress

Recommendation Letters: Haven't read them but believe they will be good

Applied for Financial Aid?: No
    Intended Major: Neuroscience in CAS
    State: CA
    School Type: Public
    Ethnicity: White
    Income Bracket: Upper Class
    · Reply · Share
  • momofsenior1momofsenior1 7670 replies62 threads Senior Member
    I think it's a reach. Here's a link to the university's admitted student profile: https://www.bu.edu/admissions/about-bu/profile/
    · Reply · Share
  • sunflowerloversunflowerlover 222 replies6 threads Junior Member
    ^^ i know i'm late but meanwhile i think it's a match. knowing all of my friends (and myself!) who applied ED i think your test scores and gpa line right up. you have great extracurriculars too :-) while none of us could really know, i think it's realistic for you. good luck!!! :-)
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity