right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We have changed the way we log in on College Confidential. Read more here.

BOSTON UNIVERSITY TRANSFER FALL 2020

dinwood222dinwood222 5 replies2 threads New Member
Hey guys, I am a current freshman at TCNJ. I am going to apply to BU SAS for Fall 2020, let's start this discussion to post Stats and keep each other updated!
10 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: BOSTON UNIVERSITY TRANSFER FALL 2020

• njdadjetsnjdadjets 164 replies3 threads Junior Member
    Why would you transfer to BU?
    · Reply · Share
  • dinwood222dinwood222 5 replies2 threads New Member
    Global professors, amazing psychology program, huge amounts of research, Boston's accessibility.
    · Reply · Share
    .....And huge debt. Not worth transferring. Go to BU for your masters if you must but you should finish undergrad at TCNJ.In addition. Potential employers who see your transfer on your resume will wonder why you transferred and not necessarily view it positively.
    · Reply · Share
    Whatever perceived advantage you think you’re getting is NOT worth the additional cost, unless you are wealthy and have money to burn
    · Reply · Share
    I would only attend on the condition that I receive the package that I get at TCNJ. If they don't match, its a no.
    · Reply · Share
  • georgiam34georgiam34 8 replies0 threads New Member
    Taken from the BU Transfer Applicants page:
    "Previous applicants
    If you previously applied and were denied admission to BU, you may reapply only after completing one full academic year of coursework elsewhere. If you were offered but did not accept admission to the College of General Studies, you can reapply to the College of General Studies after one semester of coursework elsewhere."

I applied as a first-year student to BU during my senior year of high school and was rejected.
    I am currently a freshman student at a CUNY and I'm almost finished with my first semester.
    Does this mean that I cannot apply until I am a sophomore (completed a full year as a freshman at my current institution)?
    · Reply · Share
    I am a freshman and I believe they meant that we may come to BU after we complete a year. So sophomore year we could be allowed to attend. I could be wrong, I'll have to give them a call tomorrow! I'll get back to you.
    · Reply · Share
    I called today, we can apply as freshman.
    · Reply · Share
  • smutransfersmutransfer 2 replies0 threads New Member
    I'm applying to transfer in during fall 2020 too! What GPA do we shoot for?
    · Reply · Share
  • TomSrOfBostonTomSrOfBoston 15129 replies1022 threads Senior Member
    @smutransfer 3.3 minimum. If you are currently a freshman they will look at your high school stats/SAT-ACT scores too.
    · Reply · Share