right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new look with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return on Nov. 24. Read more about this here!

leo_francis101

sat4lyfesat4lyfe - 309 replies52 threads Member
edited February 2010 in Boston University
leo_francis101

Posts: 129 subpar scores?? are you kidding me? all of them are like 2000+... my 1820 SAT score looks like nothing compared to everyone last year.. however some guy did get CR:540 M:540 W:500 in his sections for CGS. So I think I still have a chance and I'm applying to CGS!

i hella doubt this no1 can get into CGS with a 1580 LOL!

PLZ DONT LIE ABT THIS

and gluck to u leofrancis i applied to cgs too
edited February 2010
2 replies
Post edited by sat4lyfe on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: leo_francis101

• laurenrplaurenrp 196 replies11 threads Junior Member
    alright so we all agree- we boycott all of sat4lyf's posts?
    · Reply · Share
  • leo_francis101leo_francis101 166 replies40 threads Junior Member
    Decision: ACCEPTED
    College of General Studies

Stats:

* SAT I (by section):CR:540 M:540 W:500
    * SAT IIs: Math I:460 Spanish(w/Listening):630
    * ACT:23
    * APs:Taking AP Spanish this year
    * IBs:
    * GPA: 3.03w (did terrible freshman and sophmore year with 2.7 gpa...but in junior year shot up to a 3.6 gpa)
    * Other stats: Second Honors

[ b]Subjective:[/b]

* ECs listed on app: French Foreign Exchange, William Paterson University Language Poetry Contest (Spanish Native), Glee Club (Leadership Position: Principle Piano Accompanist), Student Ambassador, Piano Class for 8 years (working for diploma this year)
    * Job/Work Experience: Teacher Aid for Summer Rec Program 3 years
    * Essays (subject and responses): Wrote about French Foreign Exchange ( I went to France, and stayed at a host's house, and went to school there. Vice Versa with French student)
    * Teacher Recs: Awesome
    * Counselor Rec: Awesome
    [ *] Applied on: December 1st
    * Hook (if any):

[ b]Location/Person:[/b]

* State or Country: New Jersey
    * School Type, Average Stats of School (if available): Private, All-girls Catholic School
    * Ethnicity: Hispanic

[ b]General Comments/Congratulations/Venting/Commiserations,etc:[/b]
    Honestly, I have NO IDEA how i got in. I am sooooo happy! They are offering me over 47k in financial aid! I might go; I have to visit the school again.

Dude thats what he put! not lyinggg haha

Same to you sat4lyfe :)
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity