right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

Transfer/Visual ARts

MjscullyMjscully 3 replies1 threads New Member
edited March 2010 in Boston University
Hello everyone,

I'm a freshmen at Lasell College in Newton MA, right outside of Boston. It's a dream of mine to attend a huge/prestigous school like BU. I knew senior I was not going to get in so I applied to smaller schools in the area. I've worked really hard and for my first semester I got a 3.88. My major is Graphic Design and I am also an athlete. Ive been in contact with both departments at BU. In high school I was a B+ student. My SAT scores were really low. My portfolio for transfer is really good though and my Instructor evaluation was outstanding. I also do alot of extra curricular activities at Lasell and I'm pretty confident that my essay was written really well. I meet most of the requirements for transferring except for the SAT scores. Do I still have a chance of getting in for the fall 2010 semester? Be honest. Thank you.
edited March 2010
5 replies
Post edited by Mjscully on
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Transfer/Visual ARts

This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity