Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Classical Music Program/Opportunities at Brown University?

scholarlygoatscholarlygoat Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
edited August 2015 in Brown University
Hello, I am curious about the strength of Brown's music program. I am a classical violinist hoping to take a few lessons and play in some chamber music groups/orchestra alongside my major (currently undecided, but leaning towards a science). If there are any current students or anyone with knowledge of classes/extracurricular music opportunities at Brown, please help!

Replies to: Classical Music Program/Opportunities at Brown University?

• bruno14bruno14 Registered User Posts: 2,051 Senior Member
    If you look back in my posts, I've said quite a bit about the music program at Brown. Feel free to ask any more specific questions that you still have.
  • scholarlygoatscholarlygoat Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Which posts are you referring to? Do you mind posting a link or copying and pasting?
  • ciervociervo Registered User Posts: 908 Member
    Go to the search box at the top of the page. Hit the drop-down arrow to select Advanced Forum Search. When you see the page with advanced search options, put 'music' in the search box and in the author box put 'bruno14' . This will bring up all the posts where bruno14 has mentioned music.
This discussion has been closed.