right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
We’ve got a new look! Walk through the key updates here.

Brown Class of 2023 Applicants Discussion

apmaster10apmaster10 94 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 95 Junior Member
A discussion for those applying to Brown University's class of 2023. Anybody else applying ED?
1085 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Brown Class of 2023 Applicants Discussion

• excovererexcoverer 622 replies29 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 651 Member
    Not applying this year as I am a rising junior in high school, but Brown is my first choice, and I hope to apply to the Class of 2024 senior year!

Best of luck to you, @apmaster10!

Have a good day!
    · Reply · Share
  • SimKatSimKat 10 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 11 New Member
    I'm not applying ED but I am applying RD. Super hyped I just finished writing my supplements and I love the university even more.
    · Reply · Share
  • apmaster10apmaster10 94 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 95 Junior Member
    Thank you @excoverer !
    · Reply · Share
    @apmaster10 No problem!

@SimKat Good luck!

Have a good day!
    · Reply · Share
  • ninakatarinaninakatarina 1592 replies44 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1,636 Senior Member
    We just got back from a road trip where we toured Brown. My kid is super-excited to apply to Brown. But they do ED, not SCEA, and we are very hesitant to let him apply anywhere ED so he will be applying in the regular round.
    · Reply · Share
  • owenfaheyowenfahey 1 replies0 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Any tips on making my "Open Curriculum" supplement unique? I def gotta nail the writing aspects of the applicatio cause my SAT score isn't amazing
    · Reply · Share
  • worldofwonder14worldofwonder14 36 replies19 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 55 Junior Member
    I'm applying ED. Brown is my #1 choice, I just love the school!
    · Reply · Share
  • strawberryfondue12strawberryfondue12 19 replies5 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 24 Junior Member
    Definitely considering ED!
    · Reply · Share
  • applying2023applying2023 31 replies3 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 34 Junior Member
    Planning on EDing! Good luck
    · Reply · Share
  • beccaisabeccaisa 17 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 18 Junior Member
    late but i am also planning on EDing!!
    · Reply · Share
    Good luck to you all! While I'm not applying this year, I wish you all the best! @beccaisa @applying2023 @strawberryfondue12 @worldofwonder14 @owenfahey @ninakatarina

Really interesting info. Thanks for sharing! @Nocreativity1

Have a good day!
    · Reply · Share
  • beccaisabeccaisa 17 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 18 Junior Member
    thanks!^
    · Reply · Share
  • ahardboiledeggahardboiledegg 126 replies9 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 135 Junior Member
    I'm applying to Brown RD! The more research I do, the more I grow to like Brown. It's definitely the most selective school that I'm applying to so I really want to finesse those supplements lol
    · Reply · Share
  • aidenmeyer27aidenmeyer27 17 replies1 discussionsRegistered User Posts: 18 Junior Member
    Hi y'all I'm a current freshman at Brown rn! I was admitted to PLME with an intended concentration in Public Health. I'm excited to hear that y'all are planning on applying to Brown, and if you are debating it you should! I would love to answer any questions you guys have about Brown/Admissions. Just a general tip, don't write what you think Brown wants to hear, write was is true. My essays to Brown were in no way "traditional" and that's what Brown looks for!
    · Reply · Share