Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Accepted Transfers Who're Attending

Whatsnext?Whatsnext? Registered User Posts: 28 New Member
edited May 2011 in Bryn Mawr College
Anyone out there who just got accepted as a transfer and has decided to attend next fall? I'd love to talk with you! I'm going to be a junior in the class of 2013, majoring in anthropology and probably minoring in education. I hope to join a co-ed a capella group (bi- or tri-co). I took a class there last semester and loved it, loved Professor Kilbride (Anthropology, African Childhood). I'm VERY excited!
Post edited by Whatsnext? on

Replies to: Accepted Transfers Who're Attending

• BMCtransferBMCtransfer Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Hey! I'm also transferring. I'm a rising Sophomore majoring in Psychology and probably minoring in Education. I also hope to join an a capella group of some kind. I cannot wait!!
  • TwiggersTwiggers Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
    Hi :-)!

I'm also transferring and I am so excited!! I am a psychology major and I am interested in a minor in possibly international studies or sociology. I also like the sound of the neural and behavioral sciences concentration. There are so many things I want to do at Bryn Mawr! I'd love to study abroad, join the Night Owls, be involved in SGA, participate in work study...I could keep on going haha! I am coming from community college and I am transferring in as a second semester sophomore. At first I was a little upset about that because I have a whopping 65ish credits, but when I thought about it more I think it may be for the best. I think an extra semester may help me adjust and give me the added time to do everything I want to do at my new college!
This discussion has been closed.