Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Full financial aid packages for internationals?

mnazermnazer Registered User Posts: 9 New Member
edited January 2013 in Bryn Mawr College
I guess the title is self-explanatory. I love all that I've read about the college, but my family situation is really difficult and I wouldn't be able to attend unless given full financial aid. Do you think thats possible in Bryn Mawr?

Thank you!
Post edited by mnazer on

Replies to: Full financial aid packages for internationals?

• englishivyenglishivy Registered User Posts: 372 Member
    It's certainly worth applying and finding out, mnazer! Bryn Mawr, as with many private liberal arts colleges, strives to ensure students can meet the cost requirements. However, as I am not a financial aid officer, I can't offer much more information than that.
  • CitadelSummerCitadelSummer Registered User Posts: 16 New Member
    i dont think there would be enough for everyone. only 1 or 2 full aids, i think. i'm also an international and there are a lot of strong applicants applying to BMC
  • Guitar500Guitar500 Registered User Posts: 300 Member
    Bryn Mawr covers full need for all accepted students, so if you get in, you will likely get full financial aid. Go for it! I'm applying RD and I also have high financial need. Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.