right arrow
Informational Message Stay on top of the information you need to navigate the admissions process amid the COVID-19 pandemic. We've got articles, videos and forum discussions that provide answers to all of your test prep, admissions and college search questions.   Visit our COVID-19 resource page.

Introducing Kai!
Your College Confidential guide bot.

Kai can provide tips and support as you research and apply to colleges, and explore majors and careers.

Chat with Kai
here, 24/7!

or Skip Forever

IMPORTANT NEWS: CC Forums are now in read-only mode as the team is working on the transition to a new, modern forum platform with enhanced features. We anticipate full service on the site to return by Friday, Nov. 27 at 2:00pm ET. Read more about this here!

Trouble with Bryn Mawr Admissions?

smcirishsmcirish 181 replies23 threads Junior Member
My daughter is a high school junior and she has requested information twice over the past two months from Bryn Mawr
via the admissions website. She is very interested in Bryn Mawr and wants to visit there when we travel east to look at colleges this summer, but Bryn Mawr is the only school who did not send information when she requested it (and she's requested it TWICE). Has anyone else had problems like this? Should I call them, or just give up?
3 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Trouble with Bryn Mawr Admissions?

• WISdad23WISdad23 936 replies10 threads Member
    I emailed them and they responded within a couple of hours. Maybe a glitch. Just call them.
    · Reply · Share
  • DustyfeathersDustyfeathers 3707 replies85 threads Senior Member
    Seems like a responsive school over all. Just a glitch I'd say. Give it another try. Maybe check your spam folder??
    · Reply · Share
  • HiToWaMomHiToWaMom 1490 replies19 threads Senior Member
    I had a bad experience with Bryn Mawr admission office.

We registered for info session and the tour online and we got registration confirmation. One week before the trip from west coast to east coast, they said, "sorry that day is a special event day and we won't be offering info session or tour." I was furious.

When we actually visited there for self-guided tour, the admission people were rather unfriendly bunch.
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.

Recent Activity