Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

International Business

ArthurLMArthurLM Registered User Posts: 18 New Member
edited September 2013 in Business Major
Hello everyone!

I am currently a senior in high school and I am dealing with what I want to major in college.
I am very interested in International Business. Do any of you know good schools that offer this major? I'm trying to stick to the east side of the US.

Also, I am very theatrical and want a school that offers Musical Theatre as a major (BFA) as well. In case I change my mind about Int. Business, I want to have Musical Theatre there in the same school so I don't have to transfer somewhere else. Does anyone know good MT schools with well-known programs that also have what I stated above (Int. Business)?
Thank you!!!
Post edited by ArthurLM on

Replies to: International Business

• DSTRICK96DSTRICK96 Registered User Posts: 4 New Member
    I am also a senior in high school from the east coast thinking about majoring in international business haha! Most of the schools I researched were in the Southeast because I am from Georgia. University of South Carolina has a highly rated business school and they offer international business. Louisiana State University also has a good International Trade and Finance degree. I am choosing to go to Mississippi State University. They aren't the highest in terms of ratings, but they have a lot to offer. When you complete their international business program you actually graduate in five years with a Bachelors of Business Administration for a business major of your choice with an international business concentration and a Bachelor of Arts in a foreign language of your choice. Also they require a ten week internship with an international corporation and six weeks of study abroad in a country whose official language is your foreign language major.
This discussion has been closed.