Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

So I have 3 paths to take

Nickod777Nickod777 Registered User Posts: 28 New Member
I can either go a bachelors in Accounting for I think 128 credits or something like that. I can go for a bachelors and masters degree in 5 years 150 credits for accounting. I can get a double major in Accounting and finance, in 5 years 150 credits. I'm truthfully not sure which to take, and I love them all... Well I love the first one the least.... I really love numbers, and want to deal with numbers in the future. I love math, and I love money. There's also another path to take, where I can get some free classes with the bachelors. I could take some free classes for taxes and money management that have credit value but are no good for any major in my Uni. Also, if I get a bachelors and masters, and I pass that one accounting test, prove it to my accounting advisor at the Uni, he will give out $5000 to me. He does that to everyone who meets the MS/BS and test criteria.

I would normally choose on my own, but I'd rather have honest opinions on what you think I should do. As I do not honestly want to waste time.

Edit: Although I have no sources that prove the $5000 part, as that's only what one of the advisors said.
This discussion has been closed.