Hello I am a senior. I am looking at these schools looking to get into their business schools (If Applicable). The Schools are:
-University of Indian - Bloomington (Kelley School of Business)
-University of North Carolina - Chapel Hill (Kenan Flaglar)
-Virginia Commonwealth University
-James Madison University
-University of Texas Austin (Mccombs)
-Miami University (Farmer)
Please note that I am instate for Virginia Schools and UNC.
GPA UW: 3.335
GPA W: 3.658
SAT : 2100
AP Classes that i have taken : Ap Euro, Ap Psych, Ap US, Ap Chem, Ap Bio, Ap Calc (Currently Taking), Anatomy, and Pathophysiology.
- Secretary (11) and VP (12) of DECA. District Finalist, Competed in State
- Scholastic Bowl Varsity (11-12)
- Hackey Sack Club President/Founder (10-12)
- Varsity Tennis (11-12)
- Operation Smile Club (11-12)
- Indian Cultural Association (10-12)
- 250 Hospital Volunteer Hours
- 40 total Doctor Shadowing
- St. Georges Medical Summer Camp 2013 (In Grenada)
So after all that here are my questions.
1. Do colleges consider anatomy and pathophysiology weighted classes? My school has a special medical program and we have to take those classes and they are very tough.
2. Is it bad that most of my EC and some classes are based on medicine and i want to go into finance. I wanted to be a doctor for some time but then found out what i truly enjoyed.
3. What are my chances for the schools i listed?
4. Will taking Ap Gov my senior year make a difference? I am deciding if i should take it or not. I am currently taking 2 ap classes and 1 dual enrollment english class.
Thank you for your time and i am looking forward to the responses.