Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Should I get BBA online & cheaper, then MBA at higher end school?

BiomedBoyBiomedBoy Registered User Posts: 7 New Member
I am currently a BBA student at a in-state college, I am wanting to transfer from my current college due to bad experiences with professors and such. My questions is this - Would it be best to get my BBA at an online college at a cheaper price (Franklin University), then get my MBA at University of Cincinnati? Or should I get my BBA from UC as well?

My reason for asking is that a full-time, well paying job opened up to me and the only requirement is that I must be perusing a BBA, and more positions will open up once I get the degrees. Of course Franklin University would work better with my schedule, but I feel the degree from University of Cincinnati would look better.

Thank you all!

Replies to: Should I get BBA online & cheaper, then MBA at higher end school?

• blprofblprof Registered User Posts: 775 Member
    Cincinnati is accredited by AACSB while Franklin has a lesser accreditation. For some MBA programs, a BBA from an AACSB school is preferred.
This discussion has been closed.