right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Many schools have delayed their deadlines for enrollment due to COVID-19. Check out our exclusive directory of extended deadlines we know about right now.
STUDENT GUEST OF THE WEEK: Ethan is a burgeoning tech enthusiast who got accepted into Harvard, Yale, Princeton, Duke, Brown. This week he's answering your questions on how to best craft your application and narrow down your college search/decision process. ASK HIM ANYTHING!
Learn from Amy Nelson from International Scholarship and Tuition Services and Denise Trusty from Morehead State how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes. Join us tomorrow at 5pm ET. Register and ask your question NOW.

Is a Business Administration Minor worth it?

LolaA123LolaA123 11 replies3 threads New Member
Hello
I'm currently a dual degree biology/ chemical engineering student. I already accumulated the required credits in order to obtain my biology degree and I'm working on finishing the credits to get my chemical engineering degree. However, I want to open a business/ start e-commercing in order to fund the rest of my education and build a legacy.

Do you think it's worth it to major in Business Administration. Will this help/ be beneficial? Is it worth it? What's your advice?
2 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: Is a Business Administration Minor worth it?

• thumper1thumper1 77233 replies3436 threads Senior Member
    edited January 9
    Will it take you additional terms to add another minor to your program? How are you going to pay for this? I would,suggest graduating ASAP, getting a job, and taking some business courses one at a time in the evenings.

Have you completed all the degree requirements for your bio degree? If so...graduate.
    edited January 9
    · Reply · Share
  • LolaA123LolaA123 11 replies3 threads New Member
    I think I kind of responded to your question in the other thread. I guess you're right I should just graduate and think of all those stuff later. I just wanted a good paying side gig to help pay for school/ loans.

Any ideas?
    · Reply · Share