I recieved admission to the Indiana U Kelley School of Business direct admit program and the u texas McCombs school of bus. I know that McCombs is ranked at 5 and IU at 11, but I am a Michigan resident so would be out of state for both...IU will cost me about $20k/year with scholarships and Texas will cost me $35k/yr no shcolarships. I want to go into ibanking or trading after college and definately will be applying for BHP at Mccombs or Ibanking workshop at Kelley to put myself in a position to get such a job. My questions are as follow:
1. Can somebody please tell me more about the ibanking workshop at Kelley?...beyond what it says on their website because I've read that several times
2. I have been able to locate a list of companies recruiting at IU https://ucso.indiana.edu/cgi-bin/ReportCenter/TopCompaniesHiring.cfm
...but could not find anything similar for McCombs; does anyone know where I can find the list of recruiters at McCombs??
3. What are the prospects of getting an ibanking/trading job graduationg from McCombs or Kelley?
4. Is it really worth it to shell out an extra $15k to go to Texas?
5. And finally which school is better/which should I go to and why please???
Thanks a lot, feel free to answer any, all or none of the questions, or just comment on the subject in general, I look forward to reading your responses