Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

business courses

ilovebusinessilovebusiness - Posts: 263 Junior Member
edited March 2007 in Business Major
what classes should i take in hs senior yr so i won't have to take them again in college for business, what classes do yall recommend or what classes r usually required for finance or accounting. I'm gonna be doing cal BC, Economics Ap, what other ap courses should i take??

Replies to: business courses

• stoneimmaculatestoneimmaculate - Posts: 619 Member
    Economics, and calculus would be very useful as most good business schools require at least one calculus class and every school requires econ. I honestly wouldn't worry that much unless only want to graduate in 3 years, which I have never heard of at the top business schools. Not saying it doesn't happen just that I haven't heard of it.

Be a GPA whore and get as many EC's as you can, don't worry about having to take classes over; the way it is taught in college is much different and you will find that the same class you took in high school is virtually worthless.
This discussion has been closed.