Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Which school should I go to?

jhau07jhau07 Registered User Posts: 30 Junior Member
edited March 2007 in Business Major
So far I've gotten into NYU stern, BC, tufts, villanova, lehigh, emory, wash u, and cornell. business program for each except cornell and tufts since tufts doesnt have a business program. which school do you think would be best for finance and international business? i'm leaning towards stern
Post edited by jhau07 on

Replies to: Which school should I go to?

• milkimilki Registered User Posts: 1,063 Senior Member
    NYU is regarded as one of the best for Finance.
  • leo187umleo187um Registered User Posts: 425 Member
    Cornell. Ivy>Stern, but Stern is rlly good also.
  • lolabellelolabelle Registered User Posts: 2,293 Senior Member
    Tufts, WashU and Cornell are the best schools you go into. You'll find out soon enough that many people scoff at undergrad business -- you might find it more worth your while to study something else as an undergrad (it can still have a business lilt -- say, Economics... or something completely different, like English or Political Science) and then get an MBA once you already have actual work experience.

FYI: I'm a senior now, and have a good amoutn of friends who've already graduated. I know about 50 kids from Georgetown, Tufts, Harvard who majored in everything from film to international relations to romance languages & literatures who have top jobs on Wall Street.
This discussion has been closed.