Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

supply chain and international business

maf5000maf5000 Registered User Posts: 34 Junior Member
edited June 2005 in Business Major
I am going into my sophomore year at Penn State University Park. I would first like to mention that the business school is amazing there and we have a new business building that will be open in the fall. Anyway, I am considering a major in supply chain and information systems (formerly logistics). According to US News, Penn State has one of the top 5 supply chain departments in the country. However, I am more interested in international business. Is there a lot I could do with supply chain and international business combined together in the job world or would it be smarter for me to look into accounting or economics?
Post edited by maf5000 on

Replies to: supply chain and international business

• taffytaffy - Posts: 2,356 Senior Member
    logistics is the 2nd highest paying major for starting salaries i think.. right behind petroleum engineering. does anybody know the actualy job market for international business, i have that interest too.
  • spn2200spn2200 Registered User Posts: 205 Junior Member
    I am working in Supply Chain for the summer, its quite interesting. BTW I am a Business/ Applied Econ major.
This discussion has been closed.