Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.
Introducing a New Expert Content Section: Careers!

Part-Time MBA?

d3mentiad3mentia Registered User Posts: 5 New Member
Not sure if this is the appropriate place to post this (apologies in advance) but I was wondering what my chances to get into a top/decent MBA program are with the below stats: Or a suggestion of what MBA programs I should be targeting would be greatly appreciated.

GRE: Quant: 163 Verb: 155 Writing: 5.0/6 --> GMAT equivalent = ~680 (Planning on taking the actual GMAT)

Undergrad:
School: Purdue University
Major: Industrial Management with concentration on Electrical Computer Engineering (was in engineering for 3 years before switching over to a technical business degree; finished in 5 years. A couple courses (i.e. Thermodynamics and Statics/Dynamics really threw my GPA off).
GPA: 2.82

Work Experience:
1.5 years in Consulting, was a Business Systems Analyst
~1 year working for a well known bank as a Technical Product Manager
>3 years in Government Contracting as a Software Engineering Consulting role (currently in a lead/managerial role)

Other extracurriculars:
Was a sponsored / nationally ranked athlete in a little known sport
Co-founded a start-up that took off for a little bit, but then ran out of time (did it more for a resume boost than anything)
Did some volunteer work at the library.

Thanks in advance.