right arrow
Examples: Monday, today, last week, Mar 26, 3/26/04
Concerned about how to pay for college amid COVID-19 economic changes? Join us for a webinar on Thu, Apr. 9 at 5pm ET. REGISTER NOW and let us know what questions you have and want answered.
Check out our newest addition to the Student Lounge. Go to the "STUDENT HERE: Ask Me Anything!" and connect with fellow students who can answer your school specific questions!
Most of the decisions are in by now. Connect with fellow students and share support for those who didn't get the best news.

BU or BC for an MBA?

OwnConsequenceOwnConsequence 4 replies2 threads New Member
For someone in the field of finance, which program should they choose? BU-Questrom or BC-Carroll?
6 replies
· Reply · Share

Replies to: BU or BC for an MBA?

• airway1airway1 786 replies7 threads Member
    I’d say both are the same.. did you get into both?
    · Reply · Share
  • OwnConsequenceOwnConsequence 4 replies2 threads New Member
    @airway1 Yes I got into both- with almost the same amount of $$ from both.
    · Reply · Share
  • PublisherPublisher 10359 replies130 threads Senior Member
    If you have an idea of your preferred industry, then contact each school's placement or career development office to see what employers in that industry interview on campus.
    · Reply · Share
  • OwnConsequenceOwnConsequence 4 replies2 threads New Member
    @Publisher I tried, but couldn't get specifics and exact details. I was told that the complete list of companies is found on the website so I took a look but still can't make a decision.
    · Reply · Share
  • airway1airway1 786 replies7 threads Member
    As a Terrier I’d say BU but to be fair both are considered Boston.. both on the B line.. both will get the same recruiters.. BU will feel more business like as it’s in the city..
    If your looking for international BU has an edge there it’s more recognized and you’ll meet more alumni overseas (one of them)
    · Reply · Share
  • bluebayoubluebayou 27399 replies187 threads Senior Member
    edited March 2019
    they are comparable, but a slight edge to BC. tbf, neither is a major feeder to say, Goldman Sachs. That being said, BU is larger so BC does a little better with top IBanks on a per capita basis.
    edited March 2019
    · Reply · Share
This discussion has been closed.