Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Application Rescindment?

Willz818Willz818 Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
edited May 2012 in Cal Poly Pomona
I was wondering what would cause my acceptance at Cal Poly Pomona to be rescinded?

I'm a senior at high school and already got accepted on a 3.26 Academic GPA and 3.39 10-12 GPA, and I calculated that I will probably receive a 3.2 GPA for my final semester at high school. Would that be enough to still hold my acceptance at CPP?
Post edited by Willz818 on

Replies to: Application Rescindment?

• x14stax14sta Registered User Posts: 145 Junior Member
    The only other answer is to call Cal Poly Pomona.. Unless you're supposed to take the ELM/EPT test (which you haven't).
  • computemomcomputemom Registered User Posts: 34 Junior Member
    I believe you must have a C or better in the classes you reported planned or in progress. Your transcript verifies what you self reported. You send in your transcripts by the due date. You took your ELM/EPT test or are exempted. You signed up for orientation by the due date. If you meet this requirements you would be fine, I think.
  • Willz818Willz818 Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
    @x14sta Who said I didn't take the ELM/EPT Test? I have already, and have also completed everything else except sending my final HS transcript.
  • x14stax14sta Registered User Posts: 145 Junior Member
    @willz whoops :x. I didn't mean to use which. I meant if you havent taken it already**. Sorry :c
This discussion has been closed.