Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Transfer still on application received

itzEdwarditzEdward Registered User Posts: 109 Junior Member
edited June 2012 in Cal Poly Pomona
Hi, I'm a transfer student. My major is computer science and I've been waiting for about half a year now for my decision but its still on application received... I was wondering if any transfer students are on the same boat as me.
Post edited by itzEdward on

Replies to: Transfer still on application received

• EDI1stEDI1st Registered User Posts: 13 New Member
    Wait listed
  • itzEdwarditzEdward Registered User Posts: 109 Junior Member
    today is june 1st and I'm still on application received. Anyone on the same boat?
  • x14stax14sta Registered User Posts: 145 Junior Member
    SMe here but FTF
  • kpxcsfcubtkpxcsfcubt Registered User Posts: 54 Junior Member
    Oh for some reason I had to talk to a lady at the admission and she told me if students from not local(within 25 miles) and still application received, then most likely you didn't make it. Anyone still waiting on the decision, should call office as soon as possible!
  • x14stax14sta Registered User Posts: 145 Junior Member
    Eeep. So I guess Los Angeles is not local then :/..... I live 27 miles from CPP. So close!

Edit: I used google maps for directions. Whoops!

I calculated the radius from Cal Poly... 25 miles... I'm within range! Soooo I have a chance :O!
  • itzEdwarditzEdward Registered User Posts: 109 Junior Member
    25 miles from the school you are attending or from where you live?
  • jimpaynejimpayne Registered User Posts: 44 Junior Member
    it's not as simple as drawing a 25 mile radius on google. The people running the admissions department are incompetent and if prospective students can't do the least bit of internet research, maybe you're not ready for CPP.

FTF Impaction
This discussion has been closed.