Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

2015 Transfer Waitlisted

1235»

Replies to: 2015 Transfer Waitlisted

• mlusikyanmlusikyan Registered User Posts: 50 Junior Member
    @jorgevm4 i got off the EE waitlist less than a month ago. whats your info?
  • jorgevm4jorgevm4 Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    edited May 2015
    @mlusikyan Well Im still on the wailist my status is (Pendig Space Availability) so maybe any time soon this week they will let me know idk
  • Vivi182Vivi182 Registered User Posts: 57 Junior Member
    I just got denied from the waitlist. They might be posting decisions right now. Good luck everyone :)
  • rashomon369rashomon369 Registered User Posts: 33 Junior Member
    Denied as well. Had a borderline GPA but it was the lack of pre-reqs that did me in. Will try again next year.
  • SopopoiSopopoi Registered User Posts: 52 Junior Member
    Denied as well here. Got an email saying that I def met all the req's but they just didn't have space for me. I applied to the Comm major Public Relations option. I already accepted csuci but was ready to make the switch if I got in.. Oh well. It just so happens that I just completed my last final of the semester and pretty sure I got straight A's this semester.. Would have been a boost to admissions if I were to apply for winter but meh. Hope others will make it into the school.
  • collegetodaycollegetoday Registered User Posts: 21 New Member
    Denied as well... Says something like "denied, Csu Elig, Not redirect"....
  • chocolaterchocolater Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Hello everybody, I am a transfer student from community college . I am major in film , does anybody major in film and on the waiting-liste this year ? Did anybody have respond from UCLA ?
  • Beasty809Beasty809 Registered User Posts: 1 New Member
    Did you get accepted to Cal oily Pomona?? This would really help becuase in going through the same thing. You have the same Major as I and GPA
  • mrcasanova4657mrcasanova4657 Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    edited May 2016
    @TeddyPicker Mind telling me your stats? I have the same exact major.
  • mrcasanova4657mrcasanova4657 Registered User Posts: 6 New Member
    @Ruppie What was your stats? I have the same major.
1235»
This discussion has been closed.