I applied for CS but I got put on the waitlist. I have a 3.8 UW GPA and 4.12 W GPA with a 1690/2400 SAT score.
I got accepted into CS at CSUF, but CPP is my primary choice and I'd REALLY love to go here.
My question is, can I do both? It'd really suck if I could only accept my waitlist offer in exchange for not going to another college. If that's the case, I could be screwed out of college for a whole year if I never make it off the waitlist.