Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Orientation full

FHKNGJVKHFHKNGJVKH Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
So I'm kind of confused. I thought I signed up for orientation a few weeks ago for Cal Poly Pomona, but I guess I did not. I recently got an email telling me to sign up.I go to do so and it says the orientation days are full.Orientation is required, so what does this mean? How will I get a day?

Replies to: Orientation full

• darkfire25darkfire25 Registered User Posts: 22 New Member
    I certainly hope that's not true. I'm sure there's something. People will still be getting accepted from the waitlist (I only got accepted four days ago) so how would they get a day? I haven't signed up either.
  • FHKNGJVKHFHKNGJVKH Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    To be honest, I have no idea. Congratulations btw, but I guess just call orientation services? Thanks what I'll do. I'll get back to this thread when I do.
  • WafflepiezzWafflepiezz Registered User Posts: 148 Junior Member
    I hope not, because then that's bad news for me on the waitlist. :(
  • SirBigBallsSirBigBalls Registered User Posts: 3 New Member
    Wafflepiezz: I heard cal state fullerton was better for business
  • justintegratejustintegrate Registered User Posts: 14 New Member
    There is still room for orientation on August 10 and 17. I haven't signed up myself because I am wait-listed for UCB and waiting on USC
  • justintegratejustintegrate Registered User Posts: 14 New Member
    I'm sorry I just realized orientation is different depending on your major, as a Computer Engineer Aug 10 and 17 is available.
This discussion has been closed.