Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Cal Poly Pomona - Fall 2016 Transfers

124»

Replies to: Cal Poly Pomona - Fall 2016 Transfers

• HiHello7HiHello7 Registered User Posts: 21 New Member
    They should be accepting people off the waitlist starting this month, right?
  • wneisewneise Registered User Posts: 17 New Member
    Just got notification 'Denied CSU eligible redirected'. Let's see who else might have space.
  • lazylazulilazylazuli Registered User Posts: 2 New Member
    Officially Denied, was placed first on a wait list but now I've been "denied, not redirected"

Business Admin - Accounting
    Mt SAC gpa - 3.09 applied (3.2 current)

Good luck everyone else! Looks like I'm getting into debt at La Verne!
  • PlotixPlotix Registered User Posts: 28 New Member
    How long does it take to go from Provisional admit to admission clear/denied? I have already sent out the documents needed on my to do list.
  • xenuxpwnsxenuxpwns Registered User Posts: 8 New Member
    provisional admit here. after submitting my transcripts last week, it is still appearing on my todo list as of right now. is this normal?
  • KlasickKlasick Registered User Posts: 44 Junior Member
    @xenuxpwns I think that's normal. When we initially sent official transcripts before being admitted, they took a while (way after the due date) to change my to-do list even though I had sent it 5 or 6 weeks prior
  • ZachMartinZachMartin Registered User Posts: 10 New Member
    Provisional Admit here. I sent my Official Transcripta weeks ago and its still appearing on to do list. Is this normal cause theyre busy and my to do list will change later or should I call them and see what the problem is??
124»
This discussion has been closed.