Welcome to College Confidential!

The leading college-bound community on the web

Join for FREE, and start talking with other members, weighing in on community discussions, and more.

Also, by registering and logging in you'll see fewer ads and pesky welcome messages (like this one!)

As a CC member, you can:

• Reply to threads, and start your own.
  • Post reviews of your campus visits.
  • Find hundreds of pages of informative articles.
  • Search from over 3 million scholarships.

Accepted to Cal Poly Pomona, but attending Cal State Northridge: What should I do?

GoneTomorrowGoneTomorrow Registered User Posts: 25 New Member
Hello,

I want to transfer to Cal Poly Pomona, I sent an app to them during my Fall 2015 semester at a community college. However, I now attend Call State Northridge Spring 2016 I also noted on my application to Pomona that I had dual admissions which was Northridge and them (Pomona). I was suppose to take a Business course at the community college which was listed as a "required support class" on assist.org but didn't because I went to Northridge.

I asked them and they said I was fine as long as I finished the 4 Golden Rules, had over 60 units, and an AA-T. My major is not impacted, but I am taking a high risk here because I can not register for classes at Northridge if I intend to attend the Fall Quarter 2016 at Pomona and most of all I can still be rescinded because I did not take that Business class.

A admissions representative said that I would just need to send both my community college transcript and my CSUN transcript towards the end of the semester.

What should I do? See them physically in person speak to someone whose in charge of Admissions tell them my tale?
This discussion has been closed.